azizal's blog - Info info unik dan menarik

Info info unik dan menarik , artikel unik

Surat Fernando Torress kepada Indonesia

Postingan ini di-postkan oleh seorang Fernando Torres di KasKus.
Berikut Postingan'nya.



hi everyone,im Torres from liverpool
as you know,im one of best liverpool player
unfortunately i cannot play for world cup final match during my injury
i know this forum from my teammate,babel because his friend from indonesia,bachdim introduce me this forum
nice to meet you indonesian 

i swear you don't believe me being a real torres.because there were many people use my name to be her/his account
thanks
best regards,torres

Sumber : 
-http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=6471247
-www.uniksembarangan.blogspot.com
0 Komentar untuk "Surat Fernando Torress kepada Indonesia"

Followers

 
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info